Alexa Thompson, B.S.N., M.S., C.P.N.P.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Georgia Composite Medical Board
- Certified in Basic Life Support (CPR)
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Emory University
- Master of Science, Georgia State University
Clinical and Professional Experience:
- Multiple pediatric primary care practices
- Bi-lingual; English and Spanish speaking
- Former Registered Nurse at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Former Clinical Faculty Instructor at Clayton State University
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners Association
- Chi Eta Phi Sorority, Inc.