Please review the following office policies regarding your child’s treatment to avoid any confusion at the time of the visit or delay in treatment.
- A custodial parent must accompany any child for a well check-up.
- If a guardian, or a non-custodial parent brings your child for a sick visit, we must have a signed authorization on file signed by the custodial parent. This is required for each child.
- Young adults, 18 and older, can be seen without a parent or guardian if there is a current consent from the parent on file.
- Administration of any vaccine requires written consent by a parent.
- Co-payments, co-insurances payments and deductibles are due at the time of the visit. For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
If you have any questions, regarding these policies, please contact us at 770-972-0860.