Questions to Ask During Your Pre-Natal Visit
Each parent is different and will have different views on parenting and healthcare, but here are several questions you might want to ask during your pre-natal visit:
- Tell me about your providers? Will my baby see a pediatrician or a nurse?
- Do you have a separate waiting room for new parents?
- Do you have a private room where I can breastfeed my baby?
- How do I schedule a sick appointment and can my baby be seen on the same day?
- Do you have separate waiting rooms for sick and well children?
- Who is on-call or available to answer my questions after office hours?
- Do you have weekend hours?
- What is your philosophy on breastfeeding, vaccinations, wellness and healthy habits, and antibiotics?
- How do you measure my baby’s growth and development? Do you provide information about other resources, if there is an issue?
- Do you see babies with special needs?
As a new parent, you may have other questions, so please feel free to ask those during your pre-natal visit with us. We want you to feel comfortable with our office, our providers and our staff.
This is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent so we encourage you to schedule your pre-natal visit as soon as possible.
Call 678-775-1504 today, and we will take it from here!