Please review the following office policies regarding your child’s treatment to avoid any confusion at the time of the visit or delay in treatment.
- A custodial parent must accompany any child for a well check-up.
- If a guardian, or a non-custodial parent brings your child for a sick visit, we must have a signed authorization on file signed by the custodial parent. This is required for each child.
- Young adults, 18 and older, can be seen without a parent or guardian if there is a current consent from the parent on file.
- Administration of any vaccine requires written consent by a parent.
- Co-payments, co-insurances payments and deductibles are due at the time of the visit. For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Late policy states any patient that arrives 15 minutes or more late to their respective appointment cannot be seen as their appointment time has passed. The patient is more than welcome to reschedule at that time or to call to schedule.
- Please inform the office at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment that you will be needing to cancel your appointment. If you continue to No Show your appointments, it will result in possible dismissal from the practice.
If you have any questions, regarding these policies, please contact us at 770-972-0860.