Meet the Team
- Javad Deganian, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Josephine R. Dunagan, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Robert Arnold Isley, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.A.P.
- Robyn Miller, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Reid Fotion, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Mary Cox, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Megan Elbon, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Shanika Rutledge, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Laurie Chandler, B.S.N., M.S.N., C.P.N.P.
- Juanita Joiner, B.S.N., M.S.N., C.P.N.P.
- Alexa Thompson, B.S.N., M.S.N., C.P.N.P.
- Shaleacia Shipman, B.S.N., M.S.N., C.P.N.P.
The Triage Team at Snellville Pediatrics helps to determine the level of urgency presented by your child’s illness or condition so that we may better serve all our patients. This team is fully staffed and medically trained to answer the many questions you may have as a parent of a well, sick or injured child from infancy through young adulthood.
Janet Starkweather, who has been with Snellville Pediatrics for more than thirty years, leads this team of medical assistants and nurses. She ensures that this team has the most current information and resources available to advise parents. In addition to providing advice, the Triage Team is able to:
- Refill prescriptions
- Answer your feeding and breastfeeding questions
- Answer questions about ADD/ADHD and schedule appointments specific to these concerns
- Schedule consultations with our providers
- Provide resources for continuing care for your special needs child, and
- Schedule lab, X-ray and special procedures